1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SHOOTING CLINICS?????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by tstevens09, Apr 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tstevens09

tstevens09 TS Member

hi, I'm Travis Stevens and starting my first year as a junior shooter. This is my third year of shooting registered trap. I live in central South Dakota and am looking for a good clinic to go to somewhere around here. Who would you reccomend as a good clinician and when might they have a clinic somewhere in a surrounding state? I would appreciate any of your recommendations. Thanks

2. OhioBob

OhioBob TS Member

Travis....my daughter took Leo's clinic last year, she is a junior shooter as well. I would recommend him as a teacher. You will enjoy the clinic if you choose to go to Minneapolis and get to meet 2 great folks as well, Leo and Karla.

Bob T

3. tstevens09

tstevens09 TS Member

Jim, you have mail. I will take a spot if it is still available. I would appreciate it if you would send me the info to my email. Thanks

Travis

4. stratos

stratos TS Member

if at all possible you go to a harlon campbell clinic

5. ANTRIM UDF

ANTRIM UDF TS Member

No clinic available? Get Kiner`s DVD and watch and re watch the actual shooting of clay targets. The rest of the disc is good also. Glad U R getting instruction B 4 U have too many bad habits. Relax and enjoy.

6. tstevens09

tstevens09 TS Member

Thanks, I am going to attend the Leo Harrison clinic in Minneapolis. I've heard the Phil Kiner videos are really good too. We might have to get those too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

leo errison 3 trap shooting clinic

leo errison 3 trap shooting clinik

trap shooting clinics

trap shooting clinics mn