1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shooting clinic the foghorn style.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by foghorn220, Aug 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok, just seeing if I can get a class together, or maybe 2, or even 3 classes. Of course these classes will be a lot different from the regular pro's out there since I'm just a weekend shooter.

So, if you want to shoot like a pro and be a weekend shooter, then post. I'm sure I can make a program on what to do. I also offer personal info on the phone.

Ok, going to bed but the phone lines are open 24/7 at 270-227-4898.

Foghorn

2. WATER TANK

WATER TANK TS Member

ok sign me up
    when and where and how much

3. JRW

JRW Member

Foggy; I have a question, do you give discounts for those who have a long distance to drive? Jerry in MI

4. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

It's a 4 day crash course ONLY cash accepted !! Small and large bills both accepted rolled coins are accepted also but only worth 50% of their face value.

First a 1/2 day of 16 yr and Caps. Next a 1/2 day special class on shooting doubles with a single barrel trap gun.

The next 3 days he teaches the art of KY sandbagging and how to confuse the pullers into improving your score.

Finishing up with secrets on things to do and say to your opponents before a shoot off.

I endorse this course it has improved my shooting and at the same time reduced my good friends by better than half all at the same time. It is OK by me as they were stuck in a Ethics groove that they could not overcome.

Buddy

5. WATER TANK

WATER TANK TS Member

Tron i know now that your from the other side of the ohio river because you are full of $hit i'm sure he had the f------ idiot right

6. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Only if I get to shoot the skunk grade Model 12.

Ever get the recoil reducer out?

7. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

I'll bring the Bud Lite!

8. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Yes I hear Foggy is having one of his "Pullit" Clinics. I'm not sure what it cost but I hear it's "Chicken Feed" compared to what the Big Shots charge. It will improve the average shooter and give them a chance to "Crow" about their abilities afterward. All you need to attend is your gun, shells and a little "Scratch". If you are not a shooter who handles pressure well, Foggy will teach you how to handle competition without "getting your feathers ruffled". The competition will have "egg on their face" after you turn lose you new ablities on them. So "Fly" on up to Foggy's clinic. I hear people are "flocking" there at this very minute. Many leaving on the "Spur" of the moment. Just be advised that if you have kids with you they may hear some "Fowl" language. So don't be "chicken". Call Foggy now to get a schedule!

9. JRW

JRW Member

Slide action Very funny two thumbs up!!! Jerry

10. wallknott-k80

wallknott-k80 TS Member

Well i hate to be negative but i have been recieving shooting lessons from foggy since 1985 and it hasnt helped me very much This may be his latest ploy to take our money and spend it on Elvis concerts. I think his ability to instruct may be altered since i here there is a KITTY in the hen house .You old ROOSTER

11. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Almost forgot. They say Foggy is an expert at helping you adjust your"Comb" also!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.