1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shooting behind or to high ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Stl Flyn, Mar 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Should have adjusted the brain first. Now it may be beyond repair. OCD may be in your future. You may find yourself adjusting the comb three, or four times before you even shoot the gun again. Welcome to the overanalyzing minds of trapshooting.

2. hot springs

hot springs TS Member

Did the same thing with the same gun recently. Luckily, I only made a change in the comb washer. I guess I was hoping if a a little change is good , a whole lot has to be better. I should have left it alone. Put it back like it was and go back to crushing them from the 25 like you were. I don't thnk you should have to change a thing to move back 3 feet. There are so many things that change when you start movng ribs and combs and anything else that moves that it may be hard to return to the point of beginning if you did not make notes of your adjustments. That's just my opinion. Good luck.

3. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

If you're smoking targets from the 25, the only difference shooting from the 26 is it happens later on!

Hap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.