1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shooting around Blue Ash, Ohio

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by wingmaster78, Aug 8, 2013.

1. wingmaster78

wingmaster78 Active Member

I am going to be working in the Blue Ash, Ohio ( Cincy) area the next 6-8 weeks.

Looking for places to shoot a few rounds of trap while I'm there. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Bill Renner

Bill Renner TS Member

Middletown Sportsmens Club is open Tuesday thru Sunday till dusk. Trap, skeet, sporting clays, and 5 stand. No membership required.

www.middletownsportsmensclub.com

3. docbombay

docbombay Well known trouble maker

Wingmaster78, the closest place to Blue Ash is going to be Eastern Hills Rod & Gun Club.

You do not need to be a member to shoot trap and the cost is $4.00 per round. They are open for trap Mon, Wed, Fri and Sun.

If you would like, shoot me a PM and let me know when you would like to shoot and I will hook up with you and facilitate some introductions.

Eastern Hills Rod & Gun Club

5594 Ansteatt Rd

BATAVIA, OH 45140

Doc

4. Hookedonshooting

Hookedonshooting TS Member

MSC also has a nice pistol and rifle range. Eastern Hills has some $ shoots every Fri night . Small place but nice, ditto on folks who shoot there

5. tguns

tguns TS Member

Middletown Sportsmens Club is not that far from blue ash. Check out there website they have several shoots coming up and a shoot every Wed night. Great place and Great people....

6. twcpdc

twcpdc Member

Check Fairfield Sportsman Club west of cini around Miamitown. Tom

Search tags for this page

blueash shooting