1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

shooting 1/24 @ West Chester Gun Club

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jwolf@wcgc, Jan 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jwolf@wcgc

jwolf@wcgc TS Member

Rained Out Ham Shoot this Weekend.

Didn’t catch a break with the rain last Sunday so we are going to try again!!

Today’s paper call for 50s and some sun for next Sunday- a perfect shooting day!

Ham Shoot
    50 targets per event
    15 shooters per event
    10 prizes per event (per lewis class)
    $20.00 per event

Practice 25 target $4.00- practice trap open all day

This is an “open” shoot and membership is not required.

Club will open at 10 for coffee & doughnuts, practice and sign ups for ham shoot
    1st event at 11AM

Ham prizes are ½ premium, boneless ham in the 4 to 5 pound range- (cash equivalent $14.00)

Kitchen opens at Noon for lunch.

If you have not been to the club in awhile, stop in and check out our renovation projects. We would love to hear your thoughts on current and future club improvement projects!

Membership year ends 3/31/2010- If you are not a member yet, please join the club. If you are a member and have not renewed your membership yet- please do!!
    It is still $50.00 per year for annual memberships.

I look forward to seeing again at The West Chester Gun Club.

Jon Wolf
    VP WCGC

2. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Jon

Now your talking!!! The program does sound familar?

Rich

3. jwolf@wcgc

jwolf@wcgc TS Member

So are you gonna bring some of the Oxford Superstars to West Chester this weekend. I know sporting clays has your trap field closed this Sunday. I wouldn't mind awarding you guys some hams!

4. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

And just how long will it take to get these hams?!!!!

Rich

5. jwolf@wcgc

jwolf@wcgc TS Member

OOHH I'm not letting John & Vicky deliver them. Heck if you had won the last one by SHOOTING instead of the splash board, you would have gotten it right away. Splash board was picked after you left. Some folks were clamoring "must be present to win" but I put my foot down and would have delivered it myself but John & Vicky were shooting penn-mar and "would see you first".

6. zzt

zzt Well-Known Member

Jay, WCGC now shoots every Sunday, but with different events depending on which Sunday it is. We try to hold the big events on the traditional 1st and 3rd Sunday. This ham shoot is a make-up. We got 24" of snow the first week we tried to hold it, then got shut down for three emergency med-evac flights the next time we tried to hold it, and got over an inch of rain the third time.

So we are crossing our fingers that this week is the lucky charm. Come on out and join us. If you don't feel like shooting, join us for lunch. The food is going to be good (Lee is cooking).

7. zzt

zzt Well-Known Member

up.

8. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Hope you have enough hams. Lucky Larry and I are headed your way.

Rich

9. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Jon, Looks like West Chester is having some of the same weather woes we have been having at Oxford. Larry and I both thank you for our hams(and no wait this time). Good luck with the renovations. I'll have to check it out when I make it back your way.

Rich

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.