1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shootin' Trap & American Shotgunner

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Go Fish, Jan 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Go Fish

Go Fish Member

Does anyone remember these two magazines? What happened to them? I have issues for Shootin' Trap from Feb. 1979 to Dec/Jan 1982 and Amercian Shotgunner from Aug 1973 to 1985. Is there a market for them?

2. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

I was wondering that myself. I've got all Am.Shotgunner from 73 to 78 in binders

3. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Shootin'Trap became Shotgun Sports. Frank Kodl changed the name when they went to the current format which includes Trap, Skeet and Sporting.

Bob Schultz

4. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

American Shotgunner went out of business long befor Bob died. The early issues were printed on paper similar to newsprint and the pages were quite large. Eventually it was printed on the usual glossy paper and 81/2 X 11.

5. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

I had the American Shotgunner subscription and always wondered what happened. I bought a really nice white cap from them, wish i still had it.. That was a long time ago. Good magazine with excellent pics. Roy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.