1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

SHOOTERS' POKER CLUB PLEASE JOIN NOW

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Dr.Longshot, Aug 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned

Go and join if you bet play money and win, they bitch, they go all in it's ok, you go all in and win they kick you off the game, been there did not go all in but made a bet that my hand called for and got kicked off.

Good players are not welcome, only playing donators are welcome I know been there got kicked off of there.

GB
    DLS

2. Sharp1

Sharp1 Member

X2 what the Dr said... What I seen was a bunch of players named after their cats, They continuely ask for personal e-mails, they get pissed if you win. Like I said mostly whiners named after cats...Very few shooters STAY AWAY IMO

3. Toddy

Toddy Member

Manager of this poker club changes the rules as you play and then tells you to check the wall for messages and then lies to you in emails about why you were booted....Dr Longshot said it perfect and I will always maintain that TrapSpecial speaks with forked tonque.....

After I was booted he had the gull to say my wife was still a member if she so inclined ...fat chance Drew...

Trapshooter6

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Hmmmm, very interesting. And these are folks that pushed your site.

5. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

I bet this is the first time I've ever agreed with Longshot. I played for a while, but they got their feathers ruffled when anyone bet more than a small amount in a no-limit game. It seems that I did not "play nice" if I bet big, so they threatened to remove me from their players list. I said "Please do!". Also it gets very old having everybody congratulate the winner of every hand, even if it's pocket deuces. Get real!

6. Sharp1

Sharp1 Member

RUN!!!!

7. happy

happy Member

I seen players dump chips to other friends just so they could stay and play and talk longer. One player would have 5x the chips bet everyone out except their friend stay with nothing and double up their buddy. not once but many times. their game is set up poorly to say the least. Plus they will email you 5 times a day to tell you about their game tonight. The one thing you will gain is knowing everyone medical history!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.