1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shooters Bag

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by AEP, May 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AEP

AEP Member

I posted a while back that I was looking for a small shooting bag. Well I found something that will work, but Bob Allen dosent make it any more.

The bag I'm looking for will carry about 8 boxes of shells in the main compartment. There is also a place in the main compartment to hold about 100 empties.

I oredered a Bob Allen 433. When I received it I noticed the main compartment is only the width of a box of shells, and no place for empties. I called B/A and asked where does on put the empties. The gal said in the front compartment. I told her I doubt one could fit 25 empty hulls in that little compartment. She said that's all B/A has.

Does anyone know if the B/A 435 is any wider?

Thanks,
    Andy P.

2. fishguts

fishguts Member

The bag you want is #435T....Shooters Shoulder Pack. I use one. It has a main compartment that will hold 8 boxes of 12 gauge. There is a seperate comprtment "for empties", I doubt it will hold much more than 50. It also has a front pocket for accessories and a shoulder strap. The Boyt-Harness website lists it at $37. Hope this helps.

Wayne

3. DENNISMASTROLIA1

DENNISMASTROLIA1 Active Member

Cabelas has a good selection of bags that will fill your needs. Cabelas.com/shooting. Dennis Mastrolia.

4. Bazooka Joe

Bazooka Joe Member

Just got a Gamaliel catalogue and there are alot of bags in it. Check on line.
    Rick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.