1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shooters Against Cancer

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by nipper, Mar 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nipper

nipper TS Member

The Americian Cancer Society August, Ga. chapter is sponsoring "Shoot Down Cancer" at the local Shooters pistol and rifle range in Augusta. My job is to recruit sponsors to donate money toward me being able to shoot at this facility for this event and i thought this site would be a good way to raise money for it. I realize everyone here does not know me what so ever but i have made a buying transaction for a browning over and under off this site.

At least 10 of our club members are going to try and raise at least 100$ each and give to the ACS on April 19th at Shooters. If I raise at least 25.00 i can shoot, and if not i cant shoot. I am going to donate 20.00 myself.

All I need if you would like to donate is an e-mail with your name and address and phone number so i can fill out a donation slip so the ACS can send you a receipt for tax purposes. Please make out your check to:

AMERICIAN CANCER SOCIETY

I will also e-mail you my mailing address if you would like to donate to this cause. I need to recieve donations by April 18th,

If concerned on who i am contact the gun club listed above and ask the manager Steve Meldrum who Bill Hodges is.

Bill Hodges

2. nipper

nipper TS Member

3. nipper

nipper TS Member

4. nipper

nipper TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.