1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shooter on front page of USA TODAY

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trapwife, Oct 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

California shooter, Kurt Sachau was featured on the front page of USA TODAY as he helped to fight fires that threatened his home near San Diego. His efforts not only saved his home, but those of his closest neighbors as well. Way to go Kurt!!!!!!!!!! Check out the photo and story in the Wed, Oct 24 edition.

2. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Good for you! It's great to hear true stories of heroism and success, and even better when it's a trapshooter who is the hero!!!

3. DeVille

DeVille Member

Great going Kurt. It is good to know a real trap shooting hero who cared about others and not only himself. I have seen a shortage of that lately.
    Dex ATA Delegate

4. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

Way to go for the shooter and his neighbors. His actions show us what good people are doing in this trying time with those fires being so unpredictable. My cousins and all their neighbors did the same for their homes and they couldn't be more proud of themselves for it. I'm glad they did what they could and got the cooperation of their friends and neighbors. What those people have been going thru this past week with all those fires is enough to make a person question nature and their faith in the almighty. I only hope they get some breaks in the weather and those derned fires go out. Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.