1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shooter Information Center Question

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Neil Winston, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

Shawn, you have to log out after looking at someone or it assumes you are still interested in the last one you specified. I go in through the SIC and not the one above it because it works better for me.

Why not try quitting the browser, logging back in, and dealing with just the single person you want to add, then doing it again for the next person. In fact, that's what I do every time because log-out can sometimes just nod off.

Neil

2. setter

setter Member

Shawn,

I just tried it a few minutes ago and the Summary Quick View was working fine. Earlier today my response time was such that it was difficult to tell. Try it again.

3. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

I haven't used Summary Quick View because I don't know what it is. Shawn, would you feel better to know that you have been on my short list of 10 Buddies that are still waiting for approval whatever that means ??

4. setter

setter Member

Shawn,

Big oops, I was wrong and you and Lisa are right.

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.