1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shooter Glasses 1001

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JBrooks, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Someone on another thread that I can't find now wanted to know if shooter glasses 1001 was a guy named Tom that sells shooter glasses. Here is an old post with his contact info. Hope it helps.

"Subject: best price on Randolph Ranger XL glasses?
    Email:
    Date: Sun, Jul 30, 2006 - 11:14 PM ET
    Website Address:

thomasahoppe@netzero.com Thanks Tom"

2. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

please send that to Randolph they will pull him from their dealer list. Rangers can only be sold by an authorized dealer and at the manufactures listed price if he is advertizing otherwise they will cut him or his supplier off.
    Joe

3. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

OOPS!

Now THATS funny.

I don't believe you guys. I think I'll have to call that number and find out. If you don't believe me, then you should call it yourself and check it out.

If it turns out that this guy really sells shooting glasses to shooters, he has got to be the dumbest SOB on the face of the earth. I can't help it. LOL All I can see is this guys face when he read his name on here.

Kinda like the feeling slick willy had when they told him monica kept the blue dress.

AJ100

4. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

TTT

5. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

6. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

You know how libs are....anything for money.

7. crusha

crusha TS Member

8. jimx200

jimx200 Member

Lol...as they say out here in S.F....dude, you've been outed!Maybe moveon.org members could use some Rangers.

9. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

Let's keep this thread pure. There is nothing wrong with Ranger shooting glasses! The onus is on the seller in question.

Robert

10. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

I can't believe this dork is related to Frank,,,
    There must have been a brotha in the wood shed,,,,,

11. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Robert- Methinks you misunderstood my thread please read again. I was pointing out that if he was indeed selling rangers and was indeed advertising a lower price than MSRP he would be removed from the Ranger dealer list and the same for his suppler.
    Joe

12. XXPowder

XXPowder Member

Your guys are fine examples of what a called bullies, I posted several of my posts to expose you guys for what you are! You guys have been picking on people for months. No one wants you ass holes on trapshooters! I think I speak for 90% of the people on trapshooter. What ever happen to talking about trapshooting and letting people express without you nut cases jumping all over them!

13. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Sorry Tom-Boy! If you really support that raghead, you will not be welcome here! Bad enough if you are a libby or demo and don't care about the 2nd amendment, but I will not buy your crap of supporting a raggie! Might you remember 911?! Tom Rhoads

14. XXPowder

XXPowder Member

Tom Rhoads I don't think you have any Idea what I believe! If you want to be in this group then the first amendment may not mean anything to you!

15. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Just answer for me and don't worry about the others! Are you supporting and voting for the raggie?! It is really a simple question and you should have the balls to say yes or no! Thank you! Tom Rhoads P. S. I have never needed a "gang"! I have my beliefs and I will certainly stand up for them! Now, are you supporting the raggie or not?

16. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Appears that once his Lib/Commie demeanor is known throughout the shooting community, he'll be selling urinal cakes to his bud's.

Curt

17. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Bullies??? You've got to be kidding. Is this what bamites are afraid of....bullies???? Better get an attorney so someone can't tell the truth about you. :(

18. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Oh, goodie. More Forum Drama.

HM

19. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

MIA, it is no secret that Obama and the democratic party is anti gun, anti hunting and anti NRA. If Shooter Glasses 1001 is a Obama supporter, he is also supporting that platform. Hard to believe for some one who sells products to the shooting community. I have the option to go somewhere else to buy those products and I will. Why would any shooter support someone who will ultimately hurt our sports ability to grow, our flexibility, future cost of ammo, type of trap gun (semi auto's may be affected), traveling with fiearm, or any other devious method to control firearms? I'm a conservative who will vote for McCain. Will Shooter Glasses 1001 state who he will vote for? These are facts I want to know before I support a vendor in this sport.

20. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

glasses, I would say this about your decision to come on our site.

NOT a very good business move huh?. Hehehehehehehehehe

I think the best way to describe your attempt to badmouth us AND still take our money would be.

You chose.........................POORLY. LMAO

What you must have been thinking if someone that was a shooter purchased glasses from you.

SUCKERS!

Well, You will not be thinking that anymore.

AJ100

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.