1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SHOOTER APPR DAY FREE FOOD 05-02 MOREHEAD KY

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by The Trapshooters, Apr 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Trapshooters

The Trapshooters TS Member

It is shooter appreciation day at Rowan County Sportsman's Club located at Morehead, KY for May 02 (Derby Day)! We are feeding everyone who shows up until we run out. Get your salaviary glands going..... fried crappie and catfish, wild turkey nugggets and freshly picked morels!!!!! It is supposed to be a beautiful spring day in the upper 60's Saturday If you have cabin fever and need to smell gun powder, we will put the targets in the air if we have at least 3 shooters!!!! Come join us in shooting registered targets at Rowan County Sportsmsn's Club located at Morehead, KY on Saturday, May 02, 2009. We will shoot whatever you want!!! Bring at least 2 other shooters and we will throw whatever you want!!!! Shooting starts at 10:00 AM. We look forward to seeng you there!!!!

Phillip & Sallie Jo Nickell Rowan County Sportman's Club Morehead, KY 40351 606-743-7266 or cell 606-794-3237

2. capvan

capvan Active Member

Really, I'm not trying to be funny, but what the heck is a "crappie"? I truly have no idea and have never heard of this. I assume it's some type of game, but what? Nothing like that here in Vermont. At least I don't think so...
    Bruce

3. big red truck

big red truck Member

4. wild bill JP1

wild bill JP1 TS Member

5. The Trapshooters

The Trapshooters TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.