1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SHOOT WITH TRI COUNTY AT REDLANDS JAN 8TH

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by E. Beaver, Jan 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. E. Beaver

E. Beaver Member

THE SHOOT: Tri County Trap Club next shoot is Sunday January 8th. Signups are between 7:45 and 8:45. We will award prizes for our last months shoot at 9:00 and shooting will start shortly thereafter. All members, new members and guests are welcome. Shoot all or part of 100 singles, 50 Handicap and 50 anytime doubles.

ENTRY FEES: Singles, 100 targets, 6 classes - $33.00, Jr. $26.00, Guest $29.00
    Handicap, 50 targets, 5 yardage groups, $17.00, Jr. $13.00, Guest $14.00.
    Doubles, 25 pair, 5 classes, $17.00, Jr. $13.00, Guest $14.00.
    Administrative fee $5.00. Three Class Lewis $10.00.

PRIZES: We have approximately $700.00 worth of prize each month! There are prizes for members for HOA, Singles and Doubles for all classes, AAA, AA, A, B, C, and D. And for Handicap 20, 21-22, 23-24, 25-26 and 27 yards. Also for high Vet, Sr. Vet, Lady, and Junior. Plus $50.00 for our “Lucky Dog” drawing.

Thanks to Bill and Ruthie Hunter there will be a Silver Dollar Money Clip to the high score in 27 yard HC and a Silver Dollar Necklace to the lady with the highest score in Singles. Both the money clip and the necklace come with $20.00. Thank you Bill and Ruthie Hunter for your continued support.

We have Mike Wirz of Wirz Wholesale to thank for a runner-up award of a box of shells each to the Lady and Junior with the second highest score in Singles.

Also, there will be a Tri County Trap Club/Redlands Shooting Park Buckle for the Singles B class, Doubles D class and Sr. Vet (70+) class.

MEMBERSHIP: The annual membership for individually is $35.00. For families, including all family members it is $50.00. From April through September the memberships are reduced to $20.00 for individuals and $25.00 for families. New members will pay a one-time $30.00 initiation fee in addition to the annual membership fee. Guests may shoot 2 times without paying the membership fees.

SHOOT SCHEDULE: Our shoot schedule for the 2011-2012 shoot year is: Jan 8th, Feb 5th, March 4th, April 1st, May 6th, Jun 10th, July 1st, Aug 5th and Aug 26th.

Lunch will be available.

To pre-squad or for further information please go to http://www.tricountyrap.com

Charlie

2. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

up for a great event.

3. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Up for Charlie; he does so much for Tri-County TC including being hard at work at the computer keys to keep us on the right page. Thanks, Charlie!!!

4. RayReys

RayReys Member

Yup, Thanks Charlie - in fact I believe it was you who approached me and my buddy at Triple Bs in May 11' while I was on my first (and only lol) ATA shoot...told us to come on out...one of the best decisions in 2011 I ever made :) Bump for a great club, good people and fun shoots!

5. E. Beaver

E. Beaver Member

Chango2 and RayReys:

Thank you for your kind words. What makes my contribution easy is the strong support from our club and the excellent facility and staff at Redlands Shooting Park. A big thanks to Terry for a very well run range.

See you Sunday.

Charlie

6. E. Beaver

E. Beaver Member

Who's all coming on Sunday?

Charlie

7. In plain view

In plain view Member

Charlie: Squad 3 will be there in force. BE, BB, GB, LH & DG. Bob

8. RayReys

RayReys Member

I'm there as usual, this cold of mine should be waning by then - I'll be in the 'whatever I get pre-squadded on' squad :D

9. E. Beaver

E. Beaver Member

Hi Bob and RayReys:

Bob: Looks like you have settled in nicely on squad 3.

RayReys: I hope you cold is better. I had one over the holidays and it was not much fun. The worst part was gone in about 2 weeks then a little better each day.

Hoping you both have a great day on Sunday.

Charlie

10. BigBearRod

BigBearRod Member

A great (and fun) way to warm up for the Tri County shoot would be to come on Saturday the day before at Redlands and shoot 100 targets with the Hugh's Escopetas Club. 9am Sat. Web site is above. We shoot 100 singles, then play some "shotgun games".

Its a great group.....

Rod

11. E. Beaver

E. Beaver Member

Up for Redlands Shooting Park and Tri County Trap Club.

Charlie

12. E. Beaver

E. Beaver Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.