1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shoot the Gnat!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tomlieb, Jan 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tomlieb

tomlieb Member

The above website has a video of people shooting at a radio controlled model plane constructed for shotgun shooting. This looks like a lot of fun. Has anyone done this?
    Tom

2. 548

548 Guest

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CLLAKnVej9o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

that looks like a scream!

4. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

This was set up at the SCTP Nationals last summer in Sparta. My boys wanted to shoot the game but as I remember they were quite proud of it. I believe it was $20-$25 for 3 or 4 shots at it and you really didn't win anything if you hit it!

5. Vince McNamara

Vince McNamara Member

April 11, 2009 we held a cancer benefit shoot for Vince Compolongo at the Kingsburg Gun Club. One of the highlights of the shoot was the model airplane shoot. We had 2 planes donated which were used in 2 events. The 1st plane made two passes without getting shot down but pilot error caused it to crash into our pond. The 2d plane also made 2 passes but pilot error got it a little too close to Vince's son Carter and he cut it in two. Everyone who participated had a good time.

6. Kingbang

Kingbang TS Member

We did our own version At the CGESC in Oregon. shoot me an PM with your # I'll give you a call and fill you in on what we did.

Dennis

7. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

I'd go for the women !!! Holy Hotties !!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.