1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shoot software

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Jun 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I am looking for free software ( not pirated) for League shoots Calcutta shoots ar just about anything. I can write my own database if I knew what to put into it so even an email with copies of these kinds of records that would give a base to write software from would be helpful. I am mainly looking for the layout so I can write it but if someone has one already written, I would use that as a base & change it to suit our needs

2. SonoraMike

SonoraMike TS Member

I'm a programmer, looked into this too. There is a site, can't recall the url but found via google, that listed shooting software for clubs/shoots/etc similar to what you described in your post. 3S had a 30 day demo that I've already uninstalled after looking at http://www.shootingsportssoftware.com. Lots of them look like Access based programs, kinda crude UI/Ux. Wanting to do something for individual scoring with mobile/iphone that uploads via Gears. But so far no progress, paying work comes first

3. GeoCook

GeoCook TS Member

What 30 day demo are you speaking of. On my web site there are two freeware programs that I give away. One is a scores tracking program and the other is a League type of system. Neither of these perform any type of payoffs. I also have two other systems that are written in C++, Windows, Integrated Help system and a Paradox database. These systems are (T1) - Up to 7 days and 14 events with each event being able to process up to 200 targets. The other system is called (T2) - Up to 14 days and up to 24 events.
    This system will allow you to payoff a number of payoff types, 25 and 50 options, class or 1 ydg purse, up to 10 yardage purse, Lewis Class, Modified Lewis class, special event, numerous added money programs. Score reports can be sent via e-mail to the ATA and PITA. Runs on Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 7. Please e-mail me if you need any further info.

George Cook

Shooting Sports Software

4. SonoraMike

SonoraMike TS Member

George - I searched for a bunch of programs one day, it seems I confused your software with another companies offering, sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

george cook shooting software