1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SHOOT MAKER

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 686, Aug 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 686

686 TS Member

i have a jimmy stewert single ladel shoot maker. i like it. it is the first one i have evet seen . i have a chance to get a littleton 2 ladel one at a very good price. does any one have both and what is the bigest difference you have between the 2? i am making 50 lb # 7 1/2 per hr of good shoot with my stewert one. while sitting there 3-6 hrs i wish i hag his 2 ladel one. the price is to good to miss out on. thanks

2. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

If the price is good grab it, you could always sell it to me.

3. Lither

Lither TS Member

I have a littleton single ladle and share the same sentiment about the time/double ladle issue you do.

From what I have heard the stewarts have a cast iron ladle, so the they hold the heat better and have less temp flux when adding ingots. I have trouble at times keeping the ladle full as it takes to long to melt ingots on my 110, so i get alot of variation in the shot from different lead levels in the ladle.( shoulda bought a stewart!)I would think the 220 double ladle wouldn't have that problem.

By the double and if it don't work post it back on here, someone will buy it.

4. 686

686 TS Member

IS ANY ONE USING THE 2 LADEL LITTLETON? HOW LONG? GOOD-BAD EXP.?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

shoot maker

shootmaker