1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shoot for Hospice

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by joannl030, Aug 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joannl030

joannl030 Member

Busti Trap Club located at 1181 Southwestern Dr, Jamestown, NY is having a "Shoot for Hospice" shoot on Saturday, Sept. 26 from 9am to 3pm. 25-16 yd, 25-Hdcp $15 with optional Lewis class for $3. "Games" will follow if time allows.

Donations of food, merchandise or cash for the event would be greatly appreciated to help defray costs. This event will benefit all patients and families of Chautauqua County.

If you know anyone that would like to participate in the event or would like to donate to such a great cause, please contact Jo Ann at 716-720-5855.

Hospice Chautauqua County is a not-for-profit organization. In the event you would like to make a donation, your contribution is tax deductible.

Hope to see you there!!

2. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Joann, putting a mailing address on your post where donations may be mailed direct may help also? Great idea and a great cause your club came up with!

Hap

3. joannl030

joannl030 Member

Thanks Hap...if anyone has any questions or ideas to share or want to make a contribution to help make this a success, please email me at sydsmom06@stny.rr.com
    Contributions may be mailed to Hospice Chautauqua County, 20 W. Fairmount Ave., Lakewood, NY 14750 Attn: Jo Ann, Shoot for Hospice
    Phone 716-338-0033, Fax 716-338-1576

4. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

I will be there and I already donated to this great event where the sport can help others!

5. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

Hey JoAnn great thing you all did with the Harley give away and Poker Run Hope this goes as well for you as that did!!

6. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

7. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

up for ya JoAnn closer to the day for the shoot how are things looking for it?

8. harpo_old

harpo_old Guest

It would be nice to see more clubs do a benifit like this..

9. joannl030

joannl030 Member

I am looking for donations...one guy is buying 4 rounds of practice from our club to be used as a prize or even use it in the chinese auction. I have a house smoke detector and looking for most anything that a person can "use." The prizes do not have to be shooting related as we are encouraging the general public to come and try it...who knows maybe we will get some new shooters, too!

If anyone has more ideas, please feel free to contact me here or by my email at jlewis@hospicechautco.org

10. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.