1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

shoot cooling

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 686, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 686

686 TS Member

10tenner and jim101 do you get any soap suds fron running your coolent pump. i an adding soap to my anti-freez and will be hucking up a ratior with pump to circulate the coolent. once you get the liqued leveled out does it add back as much to your tank as it takes out? i am only running a fixed 3 gal tank. thanks charles

2. goosecall

goosecall TS Member

686, I am running a batch system right now, using a 20mm ammo can that holds approx 8 gallons. I can do 90 to 100 pounds before the coolant gets to hot, and the shot starts to get pin holes. One pint of laundry detergent for 5 to 6 gallons antifreeze dose not create suds.
    doggai, that is new idea, I will have to look into that idea. Do you know if antifreeze would damage pump? I was thinking instead of water use coolant and recirculate that to the ammo can?
    If I picture this right in my mind, you have the valve just below the rim, and the coolant stays below the rim, and does not run into the water tank? 10tenner

3. MX3SBOY

MX3SBOY TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.