1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shoot Better Feel Better!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by GenesisPure, Mar 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GenesisPure

GenesisPure TS Member

Feel Better…. Shoot Better

Genesis PURE and Dr. Lindsay Duncan announce a line of all natural products that help you Cleanse, Balance, and Build for a healthier lifestyle. A complete line of products are available that deliver healthy energy, mood enhancement, and powerful antioxidant protection.

Great shooting takes a high level of concentration and focus. Genesis PURE products help restore and enhance your body’s natural harmonious balance. Easy to use and digest all natural nutrition products that will fit in your pouch, vest, or shoot bag are also available. These deliver that quick burst of healthy energy between rounds.

All natural vitamin, weight loss, and other products are also available. For more complete information see http://www.genesispure.com/texasproperty

Feel Better….Shoot Better….Live Better with Genesis PURE all natural products. You can also tap into the growing Genesis PURE Independent Business Opportunity.

2. RogerNRA

RogerNRA TS Member

NUTS!!!!!!!! Roger

3. rlh24758

rlh24758 TS Member

Does it help in the bedroom!

4. gotbass

gotbass Member

when you see the word "cleanse" think high colonic. Or think what happens when you ready yourself for a colonoscopy. Most trap shooters, even the skinny ones (come one there are a couple, well maybe one) would be nothing but bones and skin if the cleansing works good. I recommend that the tipical trapshooter steer a wide berth from this stuff, either that or bring your own portopotty to the shot.

5. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Sounds like someone's in need of a "High Colonic".....

Curt

6. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

BS-30 days, next case-Judge Phil

7. squirrelkiller

squirrelkiller TS Member

I think Genesis is implying that we Trapshooters are full of crap!!! I'll keep my crap thank you. Now, this wouldn't be a pyramid scheme of some kind would it Genesis??

8. EE

EE Banned User Banned

One post from this guy, and it's frickin advertising snake oil. And maybe a pyramid scheme. This one needs to go.

EE

9. jerryw

jerryw TS Member

This is a Shxxy thread.

I'm sorry I just couldn't keep from saying this.

Jerry Walker

10. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Then again he may have done his homework on the spending habits of trapshooters.

11. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Does it also remove stains, cure baldness, cure gout, make you pretty/handsome etc.????

12. BMC

BMC Member

Eat an apple, does the same thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.