1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

#### SHOCKING NEWS ####

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by AJ100, Nov 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Bet the little sh*t thinks twice the next time. And before any of you liberal obama backers TRY to flame me, I'm old enough to remember what MY father would have done to me if I tried to steal ANYTHING from someones yard.

Since I doubt the 9 year old is studying political science in his 4th grade class, and doesn't know anything about either candidate, I wonder where he got the idea of stealing McCain signs.

"Mom, Dad, I'm home."

Tom (AJ100)

2. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

It is sad, but, this is a sign of the times.
    Spare the rod spoil the child.

3. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

I mentioned this earlier but it's really amazing how many McCain/Palin signs I've seen trashed and scattered in streets or missing from one day to the next but never a damaged or missing Obama/Biden sign. There must be a logical pattern here, eh?.....Bob Dodd

4. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Sign owner lucky he was not sued or charged with having an "attractive nuisance"...surprised that didn't happen in today's world.

Hey, remember James Bond in Goldfinger with the one word sentence: "Shocking.."

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    After reading how the dad reacted, I wonder if he put the kid up to it?

6. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

The following case takes the cake: A local merchant had his Sunday paper delivered to his business and would pick it up late in the morning. It started disappearing before he got there so he had a security camera installed and the 1st Sunday the camera was in place it taped the whole thing. It turned out that an uncle was picking up his nephew at Sunday School every Sunday to give the boy a ride home. On the way to the boys home the uncle would stop in front of the store, have the boy run up and get the paper and continue on their way. Yes, the uncle was prosecuted, the boy was not.

7. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

He was not sued or charged because he had a large yellow warning sign underneath it in plain view, letting everyone know that it was electrified. He also used very low voltage.

8. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I would bet his father was at the root of this project. There are some sick people out there today whom have no clue on raising kids.

9. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

We were on the way to a shoot two weeks ago and someone had cleverly defaced an Obama sign with white paint. I thought about stopping to take a picture but didn't figuring I would get it on the way back. There were at least two signs done in the same fashion. On the way back, all signs were gone. I really wanted to take a picture because it was good. Darnit

Luvn

10. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

"Who in the hell would want to steel a McCant sign? It sounds like the poor kids family was needing something to burn for some heat"

"the poor"?

Always the "poor" family.

If that was the case, which I doubt,they should have asked the family with the John McCain sign for some help. That's obamas whole platform.

Why TRY and make your life better for your family. Don't bother TRYING to get a job. Just vote for me and I'll take it from someone else and GIVE it to you.

The family with the John McCain sign could have "spread the HEAT around" if the theif would have just asked.

Tom(AJ100)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.