1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

"Shocking find" Stash of sporting firearms found

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Jan 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
  2. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Heck, that's nuthin'

Here in Colorado, a FELON was found to have an arsenal in his home, just yesterday.

Another arsenal of a FELON was found in Toledo last month.

Now I can not provide a link to the Denver story, but I'll bet you would be as shocked as I was to find out people convicted of a FELONY committ another when found in possession with even one gun.

Imagine the horror.

3. Rick Barker

Now for an even more shocking event!

The link above is for a story just a couple days ago, another FELON in Minnesota of all places, not only had guns, he was issued a gun permit.

This guy according to the story was judged insane at one time and even had a Thompson!!!!! I thought someone here told us they were "illegal" !!!! Oh, but wait, you can get one proper license and tax, through the State and Fed, unless bought on the black market.

But since there is a law against owning one without the background check, licence, registration, and tax stamp there is no way the black market would be involved, right?

All of this just can't be true, we have laws that prevent this kind of stuff. Must be that commie leaning Daily Kos making this stuff up.

But, if it is true, I just don't know what I am going to do after I turn in all my guns and things like THIS happen.

I am going to to have to find some tall risers for my bed so I can crawl under it.

4. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

I'll bet there are many such stashes in both England and Australia.

5. jsteenson

jsteenson Member

Looks like some nice stuff, one may even be a John Rigby looking at the side plate. the dumbest thing this guy did was open his mouth.

6. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe

I would sure like to find a stash like that and I would be like Dande Jack, STFU

7. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Oh No what are the Brits going to do!!! People aren't following the Tyrants in power!!

Yep, there is some Nice stuff there, never to be appreciated again for what they were designed for!!

8. whiz-bang

whiz-bang Active Member

In regards to the felon in Minnesota. Truth is the Thompson was a 1927 semi auto current made. The media won't tell you that or the fact that a real Thompson is going to cost you $17.000.00 on up plus the paper work. Not to mention the local chief of police or sheriff has to sign for it. The media also won't tell you how the BCA didn't have proper information about this felon to draw red flags when permits and purchases came up.

9. Rick Barker

Whiz-bang

Are you trying to tell us The Daily Kos tried to mislead us?????

I'M SHOCKED!!

10. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

It is amazing those guns hidden in the walls didn't kill anyone while they were in there. Good thing they tore into the wall and found them before before all those ugly guns did something bad. Is that what we will be facing in this country in a few years?

11. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

yep! if gun owners keep voting liberal candidates into office in DC!

And their state's and county offices too!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.