1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shock: Journalists Found Donating Heavily To Obama

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Jerbear, Nov 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Shock: Journalists Found Donating Heavily To Obama Campaign

Here in the waning days of this campaign for the White House, Politico reports that many journalists, editors, and news personnel have donated thousands to Barack Obama’s reelection campaign.

Politico gives us a long list of Obama supporters in the news biz. The first noted is The Wall Street Journal’s Paul Levy ($225), who calls Romney a “dangerous religious freak whose election will cripple America.”

Also supporting team Obama are the New York Daily News’ deputy managing editor for news Dersh Kuntzman ($250), ESPN Sportscaster Stuart Scott ($25,000), Reuters editor Joseph Graf ($250), Newark Ledger-Star photojournalist John Munson ($182.50), MediaCity editor Veronica Combs, Slate’s Katherine Goldstein ($252), Cyndi Stivers, editor of the Columbia Journalism Review and Columbia Journalism School faculty member ($250), and Bloomberg reporter Edmund Lee ($2,000).

This is, of course, just a tiny list. There are thousands of folks in the news and information business that consistently donate to Democrats and liberal causes.

Politico also notes a relative few who also donated to team Romney. That list includes Matt Walsh of The Observer Media Group, Don Madison who is a sports editor for ABC ($250), and Washington Times editors Brett Decker and Richard Diamond.

jerbear_2008_0303110.jpg

I can only imagine when Romney takes office how the media will treat him.
    Jerbear

2. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

More on this at the above link...

Jerbear

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

So much for objectivity. I believe a pogrom is in order.

HM

4. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Hell they don't need to donate anything to his campaign they give him a ton of free advertizing just in their "news" casts

It's sickening

5. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Isn't there a ole saying, "a fool and his money are soon parted" LOL

6. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

What shocking news!!!NOT...Bill

7. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

These people remind me of the people in the old Soviet Union spewing the government propaganda. Very few of them are true journalists. I don't know how can they look at themselves in the mirror as they making a living on lying for the regime. Look at the lies reported about Benghazi. Very few other than FOX News are reporting on this tragedy and the American people have been lied to. They had no problems with reporting about Watergate but no one died as a result of this amateur burglary. If it's up to the media to get to the truth or these 4 Americans would have died in vain. I pray that the truth will be known. BT100dc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.