1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shirt lady at Montana state shoot. Anyone else....

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Trap MD, Jul 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trap MD

Trap MD TS Member

I truly hate to make this post but I feel I have been fair enough with her.

Is anyone else having problems getting their order from Julia Noland (S&J Enterprises)?

She was selling shirts at the Montana state shoot. I ordered a shirt from her and was promised multiple times at the shoot that it would be done. Well it was not done when promised. I asked for my money back since we had to leave but she promised it would be mailed out "right away".

It never showed up so I called her. She said that she had another shoot so she did not finish my shirt but that she was sending it out that day. It has been a week and a half to 2 weeks and no shirt! Since the time she said she was sending it I have made 3 different orders from all over the country and none took over 3 days to get here.

Called again and she said she shipped it but did not offer any tracking numbers. She also asked for my address to "make sure she sent it to the right place". I gave it to her but I know for a fact she wrote down the right address when she promised to "send it out right away". She said she would double check the shipping address and "call me back in a few minutes".

I waited over 2 hours and called back. She would not answer so I left a message stating to call me or I would be forced to post on here. 2 more hours and no phone call so here is the post.

If anyone is wanting to order shirts from Julia Noland at S&J Enterprises be forewarned IF you get your shirt God only knows when as her promises don't mean a thing!!!!!!!!!

If anyone here knows Julia let her know (since she won't answer her phone or call me back) this will be bumped to the top of the page at least once a day until I get my shirt or money back.

Dave

2. Trap MD

Trap MD TS Member

Been over 6 hours now since I was told she would call back in a "few minutes".

3. ONEDOLLARBILL

ONEDOLLARBILL Member

Get the authorities involved!Put on a full court press !

4. mtjack

mtjack TS Member

Lighten up Dave, I know Juilia and you will get your shirt. She is just starting to get this business going and was swamped at the State shoot. Providing custom embroidery takes a little longer than off the rack. Show a little patience for a small business owner.
    Jack

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

No business is any better than the person who is giving their word and providing the services ... Thats why many (most) don't last, bad reputation is a killer for a business ... WPT ... (YAC) ..

6. Hawgduo

Hawgduo Member

I have bought several shirts from her and Steve and was extremely pleased with the service and the work. They are great people and will buy more from them when the want or need arises. Jason Nitz

7. Trap MD

Trap MD TS Member

WPT hit the nail right on the head.

Mtjack; I know full well how long custom embroidery takes and should take. It has always in the past taken exactly as long as the people PROMISED it would! Some said sooner than others but was always delivered when they said it would be.

I agree that she seemed like a really nice lady. With that said though; she made promises and then did not live up to her word. The last straw is when she said she would call right back and then blew it off. Not calling someone back when you say you will is a BIG no-no for a business and frankly is one of my biggest pet peeves.

Just because you are nice does not mean you don't have to run your business in a professional manner!

This post would be deleted if/when she lives up to her word! Consider this the morning bump since there has still been no contact from her.

8. Trap MD

Trap MD TS Member

In the name of fairness..........

Julia called today. When/if shirt shows up I will update this thread. For now; I will not keep bumping it up as to give her yet another chance to do as she says.

9. ONEDOLLARBILL

ONEDOLLARBILL Member

Im not so sure that I could/would be as nice as you at the very least she should compensate for her lack of service or have offered to refund your hard earned money !

10. Trap MD

Trap MD TS Member

Onedollarbill; I do not want anything extra/more than what I paid for.

11. Hawgduo

Hawgduo Member

She lived up to her word and called you so delete the post. Grow up and quit whining like a 2 year old. Jason Nitz

12. Trap MD

Trap MD TS Member

No she has not lived up to her word or I would already have what I payed for and would never have had to make this post. When/if it shows up I will update or delete this post.

There is no whining here; just statement of facts!!

I will not lower myself to your standards with a personal attack. Have a nice day.

13. Fish Springs

Fish Springs Member

Trap MD,

I am sorry that you are so short of shirts that you felt the need to pitch a fit over this one.

FS

14. Trap MD

Trap MD TS Member

Sorry it offends you Fish that I called out someone for lying and not living up to their word. THAT is what this is about. Shirt don't mean a thing. The principle of the matter does though.
    So are you ok with people not living up to their word/lying?! Says a lot about your character if so.

This was brought on by her not me!!

It is nice of you all to keep bumping this up to the top for her though with personal attacks on me for stating some facts about a deal. LOL

15. Scott Johnson

Scott Johnson Well-Known Member

Lets all take a deep breath and let the lady deliver, we have had good results with Steve and Julia, please show some patience. Scott

16. Trap MD

Trap MD TS Member

Scott; That is exactly what I was going to do (show more patience). I was not going to keep bumping this since she did call me back and made another promise. I was/am going to let it fall down the page until I see if she lives up to her word this time. If so I will state as much in this thread. The other people trying to bash me are the reason this keeps getting bumped back up top. If people will leave well enough alone it will fall down the page. If not then it keeps getting bumped back up for all to see.

I honestly did not want to have to start this thread in the first place. It seems it has had the desired effect though since she did call back and made another promise. I truly hope she follows through and delivers what I paid for.

17. Catching Chrome

Catching Chrome Member

I see both points on this one. It is very frustrating as a consumer when you are promised something and it doesn't show up in a reasonable amount of time. Trap MD has valid points. I know I purchased some items a couple of months ago and were told they would be arrive in 2 weeks. However it took almost 2 months before I got them. I was pretty frustrated about it but decided not to post any negativity about it because I eventually got a portion of my $ back. Trap MD i feel your frustration. People should be more carefull with what they promise in transactions. The internet can really harm a small business thought too so you have to be very carefull on how you post things. If she wanted to do the right thing, she would put your order first and have it to you ASAP, regardless of how busy she is. I know that is what I would do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.