1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shipping...

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by spitter, Mar 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

0   0   0

Just a short story...

Recently shipped a gun up to the Gun Doc in Backus MN, ended up in Bemidji and while waiting at a UPS location for Doug to return to the shop, went out the door with a plumber and his parts for the night... checking the on-line system caused me to call and inquire... someone signed for the firearm and the address listed in system didn't exist... I had the shpliskas!

Will say I didn't get much sleep that night, but the supervisory folks at UPS tracked down my 90T and got it back in the station the next AM...

No matter how routine you think something is going to go... it still can inadvertently get screwed up... be vigilent on following up on shipping...

regards all,

Jay

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

It's Minnesota...Waht do you expect?

Liberal imcompetence is the way of life.

3. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Jay-I did receive your 90-T. The plumber opened the box expecting plumbing supplies and got quite the surprise!! He brought the gun back to UPS the next day.

Most everyone at the Bemidji terminal knows who I am, so when I have a problem, which is very, very rare, it gets immediate attention, not because of "who" I am, but because of the high value shipments I receive and ship.

I'm sure the person behind the service counter, along with everyone else, had a little sit-down talk from the boss.

Doug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.