1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shiloh Sharps Truck Stolen at NRA Show

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by zoom, Apr 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zoom

zoom TS Member

I just saw that on April 16 2007 The Shiloh Sharps Co.truck with over "20 High Grade guns" plus parts was stolen at the " N R A show".The Shiloh Sharps web sight has a listing of all the serial #s and parts that were stolen. They list this phone # to call if you have any info ..406-932-4266. They are asking very one to help in tracking down the Guns and parts.

2. KS-OKIE

KS-OKIE TS Supporters TS Supporters

Zoom:The truck was stolen Monday night/Tuesday A.M. from the Hampton Inn parking lot in Kansas City,Kansas.The report in the Kansas City Star said 2006 Ford F-250 diesel,1 pistol,13 rifles,Their show display,and Kirk Bryons brief case with all of the credit card info from guns ordered during the show.Total loss was placed at $220,000.No word in the news yet if anything has been recovered...oh buy the way,none of the rifles have a firing pin in them. KS-OKIE.

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

NO firing pin. Ahahahaha........I love it. I hope the dipwads try to use one in a crime.

"Alright, you asked for it".....*CLICK*

HM

4. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

OK.....WHY was all this stuff left in a parking lot of a hotel?? Gimme a break, I don't leave my cell phone car charger in a car in a hotel parking lot!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.