1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sheriff of El Paso County, CO going after Dems.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by GunDr, Mar 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

KVOR Radio..Jeff Crank Show...Saturday morning March 9th. The pod-cast is not yet available.

Sheriff Terry Maketa of El Paso County, CO is going to press for an investigation against the Democrat leadership for extortion and influencing public, elected officials. The Dems are angry at the very large group of state sheriffs who testified against the anti-gun legislation.

Sheriff Maketa made his serious statements on the radio station KVOR, the Jeff Crank show, in Colorado Springs between 9:30 - 10:00 AM. He will file charges with the Colorado State Attorney General's office. Sheriff Maketa got an email from the Dem leadership to back off and change their collective positions on gun control or the Democrat legislature would hold up or stop legislation that effects sheriff's pay throughout Colorado. Sheriff Maketa went on to say that this threat to pay does not effect him personally, but does other sheriffs in the state.

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Ruling by Emotions will get you in trouble every time!!

I hope the good Sheriff wins on this one!!

The "Party's" won't Police their corrupt members, Maybe a Sheriff with arrests warrants will!!

3. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Hope he gets to throw all the dip #hits in jail before they get to vote on the stupid stuff they are considering

4. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

I've suspected Democratic subtrefuge in all matters gun related since Sandy Hook. This behavior is at the national level and not just individual states.

The people of Colorado should stand up in mass support of Sheriff Maketa.

Robert

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Good. I hope he can make it stick and I hope some Dems go to prison. They've collectively broken the laws for decades yet few get their just desserts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.