1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sheriff Joe's investigation report

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by GunDr, Jul 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Sheriff Joe

It's another fake...

http://mcso.org/MultiMedia/PressRelease/Birth%20Certificate%20Investigation%20Part%20II.pdf

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Obama a FRAUD, the Hell you say ..? He is the absolute biggest Fraud there has ever been in Government and thats saying something ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Just wait until Gene See's this thread, your all crazies including the crazy 95 year old woman who signed little barry's certificate. Even though there is no record of little barry's mom ever being in that hospital in the record archives. They finally found out what those numbers in the box's on the certificate presented, but the forgers had no idea that they were codes.

4. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

When I was in college in the 60's, the ID cards issued were not the photo type. Does anyone thing it was possible that there was a proxy auditing the entire Columbia & Harvard education for Obama, while he was being home schooled on what he's doing now. My sister-in-law went to Yale law, she was a classmate of the Clintons, Judge Thomas & remembers Borg as one of her lectures. Its hard to believe not a single classmate of Obama has come fwd, not a single instructor has come fwd. I believe he was never in those institutions of higher learning.

Phil Berkowitz

5. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Presidente' Moronis Illegitemi...make sure you get out to vote this species into extinction

6. BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD

BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD TS Member

Student Body I.D.......

7. BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD

More proof.......

8. BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD

Gee, I wonder if these articles were not correct???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.