1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sheriff Joe opening a can of worms....

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Here we go again,,,,,but maybe some validity????

2. APrice

APrice Active Member

Good for him! More like a bucket of S--t though.

3. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Well, if it's in his jurisdiction, then he should make the arrest.

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

One expert after another has testified in the recent Georgia hearings , and every one backed up the claim of non-citizenship.

Then the judge threw it out.

Chicago thug politics win again. You can do a lot if you have the power.

HM

5. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

HM,,,,,I also think there is fear within the judicial,,,,,no one wants to be remembered as the person that brought the ????? No idea what would happen if he is removed or deemed non-President,,,,,scary.....

6. rocko

rocko Member

I love that guy, uh the sheriff.

7. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Nothing will come of it. There is too much at risk. All the Politicians feel there would be a massive race war in the country. No one wants to be responsible and have that on their shoulders. Mike.

8. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

How blind are we Americans ? Obama and his becoming president ahs benn in the works here in chicago for the past ten years. Here is a short list of the conspritors, M. Daley, R. Emmanual, W. Daly. J. Jackson. B. obama. Blagovich, Resco just two name a few. That is the short list don't get me started on this state corruption is rampant at every level.

9. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

I think its going to take something like say, Arresting a President, for the American people to wake up!!

But the wake up call on 9-11 didn't last long!

It will hard because we have a generation that has been "dumbed" down concerning the Republic!!

They been lead to believe that Communism is a better system. They renamed it to being a "Progressive" so it sounds better, under PC!

Joe is on the right track, I just hope other elected Sheriff's join the ranks. Its obvious our top Military people don't honor their "Oath" as much as Joe does! "foreign or Domestic" and we all know NO ONE is above the LAW!

10. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    "Progressives".....

Back during the Korean War the Chicoms divided UN POWs into two groups. Those who listened to their indoctrination and cooperated or at least did not resist them, and those who refused to cooperate whatsoever.

Those who cooperated or even embraced communism were called "progressives", because they were progressing towards the communist ideal.

Those who opposed communism were called "reactionaries", because they were reacting against communism.

So when someone tells me they are a progressive, I figure that's the first honest thing they've said, acknowledging they are supporting their communist masters.

11. dhip

dhip Active Member

What I don't understand is the fact the entire nation got in an uproar over a little inter party spying by poor ol" Richard Nixon,had him removed,but when it is a National and Constitutional Violation it gets smoothed over and covered up for Oboma,What has changed in the few years sinnce Nixon that the people aren't concerned anymore?

Doug H.

12. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

What is the worst thing that can happen; a revolution? An insurgency? Would that be worse than abandoning America without a fight? The establishment would have it end not with a bang but with a whimper. That's where this is heading and very few people are willing to stand up and actually DO something about it. Bless those who are.

Thomas Jefferson said that, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of patriots from time to time". Perhaps this is the time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.