1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sheriff Dumspit recalled?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by wireguy, Jan 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

From THE PATRIOT POST 01/28/11:

Tucson Shooter Pleads Not Guilty, Sheriff Could Face Recall

Sixteen days after his shooting rampage in Tucson killed six people and injured 13 others -- including Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-AZ) -- Jared Lee Loughner pleaded not guilty on Monday to three counts of attempted murder. More charges will be forthcoming. Of course, the fact that he researched assassins before his attack won't help his "not guilty" plea. The Associated Press reports that Loughner "smiled and nodded but didn't speak as he appeared in court."

One person who had no trouble wagging his tongue in the wake of the attacks, however, was Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik. With blood still marking the crime scene, Dupnik announced his one-man verdict, pointing all fingers at the Tea Party and right-wing radio. Well, it looks as if the people of Pima County don't fancy being taken for a political spin, and they aren't supporting their local sheriff. Instead, some are getting behind an effort to recall Dupnik. "Sheriff Dupnik played a critical role in bringing an all-time low to American politics and drove a wedge deep between right and left," notes John Bambenek of BigGovernment.com. "His demonstrated lack of integrity has shattered the public trust and he can no longer effectively continue in his role." We couldn't agree more.

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

My comments on this issue are so predictable I won't bother talking about the stupid bastard.

HM

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

HM, that's hilarious. DITTO.

-Gary

4. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

His removal needs to be National News, maybe it will serve as a lesson for other idiots to keep their mouths shut.

Actually I don't see O'Reilly missing this boat at all.

Randy

5. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I hope that they are successful in this recall attempt. He has embarrassed liberals across the nation, not just Tuscon.

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I hope Sheriff Scumbag gets recalled. What a dumbass.

7. crusha

crusha TS Member

Burn his ass.

Just too bad they can't recall his lifetime PENSION, while they're at it.

8. FlyteGirl

FlyteGirl Member

Look at what a stellar job Dupnik is doing protecting the citizens of Pima County from illegal aliens and from drug dealers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.