1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

shells vegas ????

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by xtj, Feb 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xtj

xtj Guest

Are there any places in Vegas where you can buy target shells by the flat if so what kind of prices are we looking at.

thanks jkg

2. seymore/82

seymore/82 Active Member

My 2 cents worth, what ever this might mean. Several years ago in Vegas at the Gun Club that just closed a fellow who I had traveled with from the Midwest broke a 100 from the 27 with the gun club shells you purchase at Walmart. I believe his pick of the day was Federals. We have shot Wally World shells everytime we visited Vegas for their Fall shoot. Not the shells or the gun, you figure it out. My 2 cents worth

3. seymore/82

seymore/82 Active Member

My 2 cents worth, what ever this might mean. Several years ago in Vegas at the Gun Club that just closed a fellow who I had traveled with from the Midwest broke a 100 from the 27 with the gun club shells you purchase at Walmart. I believe his pick of the day was Federals. We have shot Wally World shells everytime we visited Vegas for their Fall shoot. Not the shells or the gun, you figure it out. My 2 cents worth

4. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

Are you referring to the LasVegas1000 shot? They will have shells there to purchase for a discounted price. That price I don't know, maybe Gary could shed some light on this.

Bryan

5. Little B at BS

Little B at BS Member

OK, the discounted price at the club sounds great but when are they going to post them? How much are Gun Clubs and other brands at WalMart in the Las Vegas area?

6. Las Vegas 1000

Las Vegas 1000 TS Member

Clark County Shooting Park is currently in negotiations with some ammo wholesalers. Those should be finished up in a couple of weeks. There is a Walmart that carries shells on the road leading into the Club. Its prices are the standard Walmart prices you see pretty much everywhere. I am sure our prices will be competitive.

As a note, our Early Bird rates end on Sunday, so you can save $100.00 by getting your registration in now. Follow the link above.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.