1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shells for Spring Grand

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by IcySwan1, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IcySwan1

IcySwan1 TS Member

My wife and I will flying to Tucson for the Spring Grand. We have not been to a big shoot before. Can we buy shells on site? If not, where is the store of choice to buy ammo? Thanks.

Mike

2. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

You can buy them right at the club.

3. IcySwan1

IcySwan1 TS Member

Thanks, Rick.

4. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

Might anyone know if they will have enough shells available for sale or are they caught up shortage issues? I'm ready to call them because I am flying down and need to buy my shells at the club and would need to withdraw if shells won't be available at the normal shoot prices. Thanks

5. white rattler

white rattler Member

Phone the club and talk to someone. I am sure that they will hold shells for you. Trevor Dawe.

6. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

Don't call Monday or Tuesday. Hopefully talk to Char.
    I am heading north to Vegas today. Hoping to stop at Sportsman's Warehouse today and check inventory.
    There is new staff at club, Do not know all of them.
    Tucson 520-883-6426
    Usually the club has a good selection but understand your concern.
    If you run into a snag , let me know !!
    There are some Tucson members that read this , maybe they will interject.

Joe Woods/Ontario

7. DJSims

DJSims Member

Winchester, Remington, Federal, Fiocchi are stocked.

I have an order for just under 1,000 flats of 12 guage shells that should arrive next week. I have had confirmation that the order will be filled, with only some minor back order (pink Federal short, but red-white-blue Federal OK).
    I will not guarantee that every flavor will be in unlimited supply.

The Tucson Trap and Skeet Club does not try to make excessive profit on shell sales. Our business is targets in the air.

If you send shells by UPS or Fed-Ex, we will receive and set aside. Phone orders or reserved flats will not be accepted. See me if you have a beef.

Doug Sims

8. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

Doug, thanks for posting! Looks like you've taken care of any concern on shell availibilty.Looking forward to Tucson again and thanks for all your hard work!

9. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

Hi All : I was at Sportsmam's Warehouse, Tucson,Az. No bargain Estate or Federal Ammo there, Noe what so ever. A small quanity of Winchester AA's.
    Jan.29/2013 / 3:00 PM , Tucson Trap & Skeet received a shipment.

Joe Woods/Ontario

10. BigBearRod

BigBearRod Member

I just came from Sportsmans Warehouse, they were almost empty as far as shotgun shells. The guy at Sportsmans WH said any orders they get are going to be held till Friday morning before being put on the floor, thats gonna be fun.
    Then I went to TT&S , shelf was almost empty. I asked the nice lady if they are expecting an order , she looked at a piece of paper and said yes. I said are there any Nitro 27 's on the order, she said nope.

Take that for what it's worth. I'm in Tucson and can't find much of any shells anywhere.....

Rod

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.