1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shells - Bay Area ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by undersluice, Jul 3, 2013.

1. undersluice

undersluice Member

Hi - I have a quick question for fellow shooters from the Bay Area,CA. Where do you buy your 12 Gauge trap shells from, locally, hopefully at some resonable price point ?

I am from SoCal and thinking of shooting the ATA Western Zone at Livermore GC and need a few flats. Tried calling the GC, didn't have much success.

Thanks,
    JB

2. Nick_N

Nick_N Member

If your going to be in the Livermore area your best bet is probably a Dicks Sporting that just opened a few months ago. It's probably only 15 min or so away from the Livermore club.. Saw a bunch of Gun Clubs when I went in, not sure what else. There's also a place in Livermore that's called Dom's Outdoor Outfitters that usually has flats of Estates in stock. Finding any 12g around here is tough right now, let alone anything premium like AA"s or STS"s. PM me if you have any other questions if you would like...

Nick

3. undersluice

undersluice Member

Thank you all for your inputs !

4. cunninmp

cunninmp Member

Mo is right. Email Kathy, she is great to deal with. Good luck at Livermore.

Mike C.
    Groveland, CA