1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shells at the Southern Grand??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by claybuster77, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. claybuster77

claybuster77 Member

Does anyone know if the shell house at the Silver Dollar will be selling Federal Top Guns(particularly 3 Dram 8's) for the Southern Grand?? Thanks, Dan.

2. claybuster77

claybuster77 Member

Thanks Jerry!--Dan--

3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

If they don't....there's a Walmart nearby (right Hwy.19) that sells the Fed. 3 dr. 8's.

Curt

4. perazzitms

perazzitms TS Member

All the walmarts in the Odessa area have been cleard out of shotgun shells for some time now.....

If you're driving down, I'd stop in Macon, GA or something and stock up there.

5. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I talked to Morrie at the club and there are two chances for the Federals, FAT and SLIM.
    Mike Battista

6. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

If 23/4 dram 11/8 71/2 or 3 dram #8 11/8 Top Guns will work for you, email me atXXX paintnfreek@hotmail.comXXx. I know where they can be purchased. Jake (drop the XXXs)

7. claybuster77

claybuster77 Member

Thanks for the responses everyone. I was asking on behalf of my girlfriend, who shoots Top Guns, because we are flying to the Southern Grand. Situation has now changed and friends of ours will be driving down and taking our guns and shells for us.--Dan--

8. scott calhoun

scott calhoun Well-Known Member

Mike -

Would you be able to post the types of shells that are available and the cost (non-member) for those of us traveling to the Southern Grand? I don't have a problem purchasing at the club, as long as I know what is available before I get there.

Thanks - Scott Calhoun

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.