1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shell Shoot Middletown Ohio July 25th 26th

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BYRDSHOOTER1, Jul 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BYRDSHOOTER1

BYRDSHOOTER1 TS Member

Come join us for a great time in Middletown, we will be giving away 20 flats of shells to our event winners, and we're also having a shell/shot raffle. We will also have door prizes (Shamrock Leather shell holders, belt buckles, and A.T.A. card holders) every hour on the hour. To be eligable please sign in at the front counter when you arrive. First drawing will be at 10am.......

Starting time will be 10am and we will close entries at 6pm, you may enter any event between theese times. 100 Singles - 100 Handicap - 100 Doubles each day. If you have any questions please see our program above http:www.trapshooters.com/shoots/middletown_2009.pdf or give me a call or email.

Thanks, Patrick Byrd Manager 513-422-5112

2. Pipe Layer

Pipe Layer Well-Known Member

Patrick,
    It was nice meeting you at the Ky. State shoot.Thanks for coming and I hope you had a good time.

Terry Dean

3. shamlin

shamlin Member

Damn.........I need to move back to Ohio!!!!!!

4. Beau69

Beau69 Active Member

Hey,
    Can you shoot more than 100 of a certain event? ie: could someone go and register say 400 handicap in a day??
    Beau

5. phirel

phirel TS Member

Pat- Don't give away all your shells. I will be coming up this Fall and will need to get some.

Pat Ireland

PS- Middletown is a great place to shoot.

6. BYRDSHOOTER1

BYRDSHOOTER1 TS Member

I had a great time at the Kentucky State Shoot I shot the best score I've had all year their in Handicap. Great Targets, and really nice People... I would like to thank Bob Lusby and all who helped to make a great shoot.....

Beau69,

We can only shoot 200 handicap in one day, but to fully answer your question we will shoot up to 500 singles 500 doubles and 200 handicap, time permitting of course, only your first 100 of each will be eligible for shells/trophies or options.

Pat I.

See you soon.

and last but not least, Scott,

Whats stopping you, Ohio is a great place to live and raise a family. And do I have to mention THE BEST Trap Shoots in the country. Spend some of the money you won buying Leo in the calcutta and come back and see us...

Thanks, Pat

7. BYRDSHOOTER1

BYRDSHOOTER1 TS Member

8. BYRDSHOOTER1

BYRDSHOOTER1 TS Member

9. BYRDSHOOTER1

BYRDSHOOTER1 TS Member

10. mizzmo

mizzmo Member

Scott, would you come up for some smoked pork shoulder? We're cooking Sat. Dan W.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.