1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shell Rebates

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Spanky, Nov 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

I'm hoping Browning extends $150.00 on shell for the Citori's until the Holidays or just after. I have my eyes on a beauty.

2. njwoodworker

njwoodworker Member

I think Browning is good to 12/31/09. I got my check yesterday for a 626 I ordered. There is a condition though, the gun and shells have to be purchased at the same time from the same dealer.

3. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

I have gotten my Remington and Federal rebate checks but have heard nothing from Winchester. It has been about 2 1/2 months.

DoubleAuto

4. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

Last I heard, Remington's rebate did end on Oct 31.

5. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Would think they would be more likely to start it again next spring rather then extend it now that we're in the "off" season. W/ no significant improvement in the economy expected, it would be reasonable to expect either a rebate or drop in price. A drop in price would be a lot more user friendly and a lot less expensive than doing a rebate program.

6. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Would think they would be more likely to start it again next spring rather then extend it now that we're in the "off" season. W/ no significant improvement in the economy expected, it would be reasonable to expect either a rebate or drop in price. A drop in price would be a lot more user friendly and a lot less expensive than doing a rebate program.

7. phirel

phirel TS Member

DoubleAuto- I have gotten all of my Winchester rebate cards some time ago. I used them to get more Winchester shells. I think that is what Winchester wanted me to do with the rebate cards. You can go to the Winchester site and check the status of your rebate.

Pat Ireland

8. brantman

brantman TS Member

took about 8 weeks for the winchester rebate card to show up

9. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

I guess my winchester rebate will be showing up shortly. Mailed on 9/21/2009; according to the Winchester site (thanks Pat) processed on 10/23/2009.

DoubleAuto

10. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

They will show up. I've never gotten burned yet. Alot of rebates not many people working on it.

Hope Browning has something at first of the year but, I'm getting it one way or another.

11. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

Check that Browning Date I think it ends on the 30th of Nov, not 100% but after they extended it in July I think it went to Nov 30th...Don't ya just love those Brownings!!!! Hubby got me a 525 field combo and I had heard the horror stories of Cynergy rebates taking forever to get...but we had ours back in less than one month! Don't forget shells and gun at same time though.

Deb

12. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

I mailed off a remington rebate yesterday, and the coupon said 12-31-2009. It was for $1.00 per box, ten box purchase.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.