1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shell rebates at the Grand, The true story

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Kent, Aug 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kent

Kent TS Member

Two programs for rebates on shell at the Grand were very popular with the shooters. Remington gave an instant rebate of $10.00 a flat when you brought a paid receipt from the shell house. Winchester gave out $10.00 gas cards that their rep would hand out to you at the Winchester building. I accumulated $50.00 dollars worth of gas rebates for my AA purchases and was immediately given a $50.00 prepaid Discover Card. I stopped for gas at a Casey’s store close to the Sparta complex and the clerk worked for 15 minutes with it and said his terminal keep saying rejected. I guess I’m, switching to Green shells from now on.

My shooting buddies that got the Green rebate told this story at the Remington building and said it got a good laugh.

2. jbmi

jbmi Well-Known Member

Thursday, I brought in my slip for four flats of AA's. Two were bought at Wal-mart, two on site. I got 4 $10 bills, a new hat and a nice Win. pin. No complaints here.
    I also bought 2 flats of STS at Wal-mart for the same price they were selling on site, except Wal-mart already had discounted the $10 so I didn't have to go to the Remington building.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.