1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shell Rebates at Grand the real Skinny

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by K-Hornet, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K-Hornet

K-Hornet Member

Can anyone tell me for sure if the Sparta Walmart shells will get the instant rebate from Remington, Winchester or Fereral? And which ones are doing it for sure? And the reason why is walmart employee discount on top of the $3 savings over the Shell House. Al

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Al----I believe the only place the instant rebates will take place is at the Shell House at the Grand. I'm not sure how instant it is either. I think you have to take your reciept to Winchester's building as well as Remington etc. I also think you have to purchase a certain amount as well. This was all covered here rercently.------Matt

3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Anyone got their rebate from Winchester yet? I sent mine in the first day it started, and nothing yet.

4. JLSO5

JLSO5 Member

I understand it to be a debit card that you have to use at a place that sells their products?

5. Gunnerandbabe

Gunnerandbabe TS Member

I got a check back from Fed for $100 no word from Win.

6. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

I purchased two flats of REM STS yeasterday and got $40.00 cash back from remington on the spot. Just had to take my receipt down to the store.

Ronbo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.