1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shell Rebate - UPC Question

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by broadway, Sep 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. broadway

broadway Member

Hi.

Simple question that I don't know the answer to. I have a Federal and Winchester ammo rebate to complete but am unsure which UPC is considered to be the case UPC. Is it the UPC on the bottom of the case or one of the ones on the side?

Also, does anyone know where I can download the Winchester rebate that states that case UPCs will be accepted?

Thanks.

A. Bassan

2. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

http://www.winchester.com/SiteCollectionDocuments/pdf/special-offers/2011AAPromo.pdf

3. Kolarpole

Kolarpole Member

broadway...............Federal site say: Original UPC's for EACH box (case UPC's are not accepted)...Just read it today...........run'em

4. broadway

broadway Member

Hey Kolarpole. The Federal rebate form I have states that they WILL accept the case UPC. There must be different forms out there.

Joe - that's the form I have also but the ad in Trap and Field states that they will accept case UPCs. Just need one that I can print.

Thanks

5. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

Where can I find that Fed form that accepts case upc's?

6. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

The way I read the Winchester Rebate Form is that you have to send in the UPC Code from each qualifying BOX. Elsewhere on the form it says each BOX (within limits) qualifies for $2 rebate. No mention made of case lot UPC's. I hope they accept case UPC's as I have just bought a bunch of AA's.

Can anyone share some firsthand experience with sending in the case UPC instead of box UPC's. I know that at the Grand they accepted case UPC's but have not seen anything conclusive about sending them in by mail.

Thanks, Marc

7. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

http://www.winchester.com/SiteCollectionDocuments/pdf/special-offers/2011AAPromo.pdf

8. Kolarpole

Kolarpole Member

broadway...............Federal site say: Original UPC's for EACH box (case UPC's are not accepted)...Just read it today...........run'em

9. broadway

broadway Member

Hey Kolarpole. The Federal rebate form I have states that they WILL accept the case UPC. There must be different forms out there.

Joe - that's the form I have also but the ad in Trap and Field states that they will accept case UPCs. Just need one that I can print.

Thanks

10. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

Where can I find that Fed form that accepts case upc's?

11. luvtrapguns

The way I read the Winchester Rebate Form is that you have to send in the UPC Code from each qualifying BOX. Elsewhere on the form it says each BOX (within limits) qualifies for $2 rebate. No mention made of case lot UPC's. I hope they accept case UPC's as I have just bought a bunch of AA's.

Can anyone share some firsthand experience with sending in the case UPC instead of box UPC's. I know that at the Grand they accepted case UPC's but have not seen anything conclusive about sending them in by mail.

Thanks, Marc

12. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

I received my $100 rebate from Winchester without much delay and I sent in the UPC codes from the side of each case not individual boxes.

13. luvtrapguns

miketmx, Thanks, I'll try it that way. It's a real pain cutting labels off of 50 boxes. Marc

14. OldGoat

OldGoat Well-Known Member

At the Grand there were a couple of fellows "dumpster diving" in the barrels in the staging area for each trap retrieving and cutting out the bar UPC codes from discarded AA boxes. They were very diligent and it looked like a dumpster diving fiesta. They had a bunch of them. Now we know what the activity was all about. Regards, Ed

15. Kolarpole

Kolarpole Member

Broadway...........I went to the FEDERAL website....went to REBATES...there is a coupon on line which is acceptable. On this website and the downloaded coupon this info is stated.......case UPC's are not accepted....So thats what I will do....run'em

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.