1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shell Question

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by phirel, Jun 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phirel

phirel TS Member

Why does one manufacturer in Spain make so many different brands of shells. It seems logical that many of the same components are used in the different brands. Loading the different brands with different quality of components would significantly increase the inventory costs of the company and it is my impression that this company does keep component costs low.

Pat Ireland

2. phirel

phirel TS Member

Rick- They seem to sell most of the shells to us. At least all of the boxes I have seen have English words on them. Most US made products have several different languages on the package but not the shells made in Spain.

Pat Ireland

3. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I would venture that shells for export to the US will only have English. When I lived in England I saw the same brand of shell but it was in Spainish. I get Rio's or Kemen's occasionally at the place I work and they only have spainish and everything numerical is metric. Jackie B.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.