1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SHELL PRICES

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by rooferbob, Nov 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Gander Mountain Sale Turkey Day! Mooresville NC I went and shells were $6.99 and no deals no matter how many you buy. What sale. Who has best shell prices?
    Rooferbob

2. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

In my experience Gander Mt. rarely has deals on ammunition.

My local mall has a Dicks and Gander Mt., and Dicks is always the lowest. Not true in all areas, but Dicks is known to give out coupons, but sometimes the coupons do not include ammunition.

Also, seeing good deals on Federal and Winchester value packs at Walmart. In my area it comes out to $42 a case, plus tax. Also, AA & STS still under $6.

If a small gauge shooter, Gander Mt is the last choice as .410 and 28 gauge is going for $9.99.

3. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

What does message deleted mean Earl?

4. phirel

phirel TS Member

Back to Dick's today. Got another $10 certificate in the mail (no duplication allowed). Regular price of AA Super Handicap $58.78. Ten dollars off this price makes them nearly reasonable.

But, I now have around 60 flats of new AA shells and I shoot a lot or reloads. It looks like the price of shells should be declining by next Fall. The bargain I think I am getting today might not be such a good deal. However, when I get the $10 coupon form Dick's I buy shells. Dick's may know what they are doing.

Pat Ireland

5. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

My Dick's $10 coupon excludes ammo, Under Armour, Nike, Northface, Jordan, Callaway, Odyssey, Titleist and all other products that are worth a damn.

6. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

A neighbor of mine has quite a stockpile of shells he has bought from Dicks & Gander Mountain. When one has the so called sale he gets a quote for Ill Take Them All then takes the quote to the other store. In essence he is creating competition between the two.

Ive seen him many nites coming home with his SUV dragging, big smile.

Do the managers or sales people get commissions? He sure has good luck having it his way.

Regards Gerald

7. phirel

phirel TS Member

Earl Hamman - I would appreciate one of your authentic Dick's coupons.
    Pat Ireland
    885 Mountainview Drive
    Christiansburg, VA 24073

8. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

I went to Dicks on black friday, gun clubs were $6.99 per box! They still had the old prices posted ($4.28/box when you buy a case), so they sold them to me at that price, but they said they would not honor the old price for any future sales. If that is going to be the new price, it will be a cold day in hades before I go there again. They really have nothing else that interests me. Farm and Fleet beats there prices on work clothes so bad it isn't funny.

9. G-12

G-12 TS Member

Earl,
    I could use one of your spare Dick's Coupons. Ben Morriston 1330 North Meridian Street, Indianapolis, In 46202. Thanks, I appreciate your generous offer! Ben

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.