1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shell prices- WalMart

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by tcr1146, Dec 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

I visited the local Walmart and they now have the new current prices for AA and STS. For some strange reason, the STS are approx $6.70+ and the AA are almost a buck more at $7.50+!? Any idea what that is all about!? Also, can you guys tell me what the price is on the 4 pak top guns at your Walmarts?! Thanks, Tom Rhoads

2. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Well as always your late again . Some Wal-mart,s are selling the 100 packs at the old price $16.88 . Most have went to the new price $23.22 .
    Just spend some money and buy some shells . But no more then you shoot you only need a box or two .

PS. Silver Seitz guns do not shoot Wal-Mart shells .
    I bought Remington Gun Clubs this week cheap .

3. smartass

smartass TS Member

Which freakin Wal-Marts are you people talking about? Do you think the price is the same all over the country- over and out.

4. bigben

bigben Active Member

Alf-99, your statement on Silver Seitz guns not shooting Wal-mart shells confuses me, I've had 3, still have one and all have shot promotional shells including Wal-mart flawlessly. incinerate em!

5. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Walmart, Elkton, MD. Federal MP's (7-1/2's or 8's), 3 dr. $16.37 + 5% tax....equals out to $42.96 per flat....

Bought all they had yesterday....

The dept manager advised they'll be getting more and he knows of no increase in the Federal pricing??

Curt - Delaware

6. Popgun

Popgun TS Member

Hi Tom, you old dog!!!

Shells at our Walmart are $16.95 for the Feds, AAs and STS have gone our of sight.

Hope you have a Great Christmas and a Happy New Year.

The 12 pound Chucker
    Bob Smith, Copley, Ohio

7. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

The sporting goods manager told me that once Inventory that was instock is sold out the new prices change. Currently STS 6.48 AA 6.99 Party packs Win 23.00 remington 24.29 fed 16.93. So it seems that my walmart has ols stock of fed still, I bought a few boxes way back just to have xtra shells. Dicks still has the best ammo deals. Right now I have an assortment of promo shells sitting in the closet. Enough to shoot the league and fun shoots. Have a few cases of STS for ATA shoots. Also stocked up on reload stuff. I really like my reloads and this year I will not be affraid to shoot ATA with

8. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

4 pack of Federals still l6.97 here in central Nebraska. Steve

9. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Hi Bob! Merry Christmas to you old boy! You still shooting that worn out 12 pound shucker!? Ben, old Alf is just giving me crap! He used to shoot a Seitz also but the gun was too good looking to match him so he switched to a pizza gun! He shot that $13000 gun and cheap shells all the time! Go figure! Tom Rhoads

10. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Tom call me some time and I can tell you about all the shell sales ? I have my outbuilding full . You need to get your shells now not after the first of the year . I bought alot of Gun Clubs and other stuff in the last month or two . As of last week I have shells for this coming year and next .

11. bodybuilder

bodybuilder TS Member

I have a friend that works in the walmart sporting goods and we got one of those Little handheld inventory things they have that tells you how much they pay and what the markup is, We checked a box of AA's and found they cost walmart $5.20 a box and they sell them for $7.57 a box that was Like a 38% markup. We checked the White Flyers in the 90 ct. boxes cost walmart $5.60 our cost $7.69 another %30 markup. So does that sound reasonable or is walmart marking them too high?

12. Hawkeye Kid

Hawkeye Kid TS Member

12ga. shells (100) for 16.88 (federal) 23.72 for AA (100) at ElCentro CA. Wal-Mart.

Hank

13. shootsome

shootsome Member

Federal 12ga 1-1/8 oz of 100 packs in South Florida are still $16.97. All others - AA's, STS, are way up.

14. fearlessfain

fearlessfain TS Member

why do some people brag about all of the good deals they got on shells and how many they have on hand?

15. smartass

smartass TS Member

Lack of sex ???????????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.