1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

shell prices seem to be going down

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Shooting Jack, May 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Jack, what state are you in. They are $24.00 in Georgia and will check here in Panama City Fl today. I brought a bunch of reloads with me just in case Wally world didn't have any. Jackie B.

2. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

$25.97 in Milwaukee.
    Steve Balistreri
    Wauwatosa, Wisconsin

3. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

Not shotgun shells, but our rural Wal-Mart is starting to get in more pistol ammo. The department manager said they still have the 10-15 people early in the morning of the day the ammo comes in but there is more ammo to go around later in the day. I walked over to the Sporting Goods Dept. while my wife got some groceries. This was around 10:00AM. There was still some 9mm and .38special. Still a three box limit. Got 3 100-round boxes of Federal 9mm at a reasonable price.

4. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

Forget the price, I would like to see more in stock.

5. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I just returned from Walmart and they had shotgun shell(federal) for the first time in a while but no pistol ammo. Price was $25.87 for the four pack. Jackie B.

6. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

Get this and this is from a reliable source.

At our local Walmart there is a guy who has a friend that works there. He was told there were pallets of ammo in the back yet the shelves remained empty. This is not a recent shipment and they haven't had a chance to stock the shelves.

This person went in to get some ammo and he was told they were out of stock. He kindly told the person he knew of the pallets in the back. The sales person asked him what he wanted and retrieved the item, but did it indiscreetly.

Bryan

7. steve66

steve66 TS Member

My trap buddy called me yesterday and told me that Bass Pro in S. Fla had just got some Federal Top Gun for $64.49 a case.

8. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Wally world fed. promos 4 pack $25.87 in NW FL

9. Kemper

Kemper Active Member

26 in WA St.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.