Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

shell prices seem to be going down

3K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Kemper 
#1 ·
Jack, what state are you in. They are $24.00 in Georgia and will check here in Panama City Fl today. I brought a bunch of reloads with me just in case Wally world didn't have any. Jackie B.

#3 ·
Not shotgun shells, but our rural Wal-Mart is starting to get in more pistol ammo. The department manager said they still have the 10-15 people early in the morning of the day the ammo comes in but there is more ammo to go around later in the day. I walked over to the Sporting Goods Dept. while my wife got some groceries. This was around 10:00AM. There was still some 9mm and .38special. Still a three box limit. Got 3 100-round boxes of Federal 9mm at a reasonable price.

#6 ·
Get this and this is from a reliable source.

At our local Walmart there is a guy who has a friend that works there. He was told there were pallets of ammo in the back yet the shelves remained empty. This is not a recent shipment and they haven't had a chance to stock the shelves.

This person went in to get some ammo and he was told they were out of stock. He kindly told the person he knew of the pallets in the back. The sales person asked him what he wanted and retrieved the item, but did it indiscreetly.

Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.