1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shell prices and availibilty @Southwestern Grand?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by perazziboy1, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perazziboy1

perazziboy1 TS Member

Just looking for any info, or who to call for shell prices and avail at the Southwestern grand? Looking for Top Gun lite 8s and Gold Medal HCP 7.5s. Thanks Steve Wolf

2. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

The shell house has about anything you want, for pretty much standard retail prices. There is a Walmart within a mile or so of the shooting complex that had pretty good prices when I went four to eight years ago, but the availability could be spotty. One year I went their prices were unbelievably low on STS and Nitro-27, but I arrived on Wednesday. Tuesday evening one of the shooters driving a big motorhome cleaned them out of all the trap loads they had - two pallets worth. All that were left were STS #9 and Nitro-27 sporting clays loads, illegal for trap because they were over the speed limit.

3. perazziboy1

perazziboy1 TS Member

4. Donm

Donm Active Member

Steve. There used to be a Sportsmans warehouse not to far too. Go to their web site and check. That way you can call the store to find out what they have...

Don

5. perazziboy1

perazziboy1 TS Member

6. ljutic231

ljutic231 TS Member

That Sportsman Whse is now closed . The could not stay there ,as not enough business. The Shell house at NSC has about every thing you could possibly want. The Wal-mart nearby has changed Sporting Goods mgr and he is not the sharpest arrow in the Quiver. Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.