1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shell Price at Silver Dollar for Dixie

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by blade819, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Does anyone out there have an idea what Silver Dollar will be charging for shells during the Dixie Grand?

2. blade819

By the way........ after experiencing 8 degrees for the morning low in North Georgia two days ago, I can't wait till I get down there! Brrrrrrrrr!

3. widomaker

widomaker TS Member

Hey I too would like to know where everyone gets the ammo. I'm a rookie shooter my first away game. I have a budget and shoot an off the rack Browning. Is there places that might sell ammo cheaper than the Silver Dollar or is that the best way to go. ???

Martin

4. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

Dicky's, Walmart and anywhere you can find them. People even bring their reloads.

5. widomaker

widomaker TS Member

Holy cow that is out of contro l!!!. Even here in upstate NY I can get them for around $5.00 a box is all of Fl. like that ???. I can see why it costs so much to be a trap shooter now.

6. blade819

When I was there last March for the Southern Grand, they were selling Estates cheaper than what I could get them wholesale for thru my shop. I'll take 2000 just in case.

7. badminton

badminton Member

They had 3 different brands for $55 a flat this past weekend. I can't remember what brands but they were 2 3/4 and 3 dram loads.

Kelly

8. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Right now the Silver Dollar has Estates, Winchester Super target and Centurion shells as well as the other name brands.
    Mike Battista

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.