1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shell Pouch Review

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Phoebus, Oct 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phoebus

Phoebus Member

0   0   0

Hey Guys
    I'm looking to make some shell bags for sale and wanted some input on one I have made. Any constructive criticism is welcome and let me know what one might pay for a bag and belt combination like the one shown. This one was made for a friend of mine who requested the stars. Obviously these can be deleted. Thanks for the help.

Michael

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. James.c

James.c Member

0   0   0

awsome product. anychance you could make a single box pouch?

3. Phoebus

Phoebus Member

0   0   0

Sure I could make a single shell box. Send me a PM and tell me what you think its worth. With or without a belt?
    Michael

4. Bridger

Bridger Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Very good looking pouch and belt. For prices look and see what Lonesome Charlies or Shamrock get for their products. One suggestion I have is to eliminate the buckle on the belt and use velcro, probably less expense and one less way to put a ding in your gun.

5. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I've got one very similar to it that I bought without the belt from a place in Texas that sells on Ebay. I paid $56 for it and they engraved my name into it for free.

I don't use it any more, but at the time I thought it was a good deal. See the Ebay ad above. Also, you might want to add a couple of loops to hold extra shells like the one above has.

Kevin

6. headhunter

headhunter Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

looks a lot deeper than it needs to be.

7. Phoebus

Phoebus Member

0   0   0

Headhunter: I think you are probably right about the depth. It's really sized more on proportion and feel rather than strick function. It seems to hang about where I like it, with the bottom of the bag at the end of my reach. I have had another comment that "If you're gonna use that that, you need bigger shells". Which I can't disagree with, its funny. Thanks for the input.

Michael

8. tj303

tj303 Member

0   0   0

Nice looking bag. I stay away from objects (metal buckles, studs, etc)that would scratch my gun.

9. Phoebus

Phoebus Member

0   0   0

10. Phoebus

Phoebus Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the input guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.