1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SHELL HOUSE PRICES @ GRAND

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by shoot em all, Aug 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shoot em all

shoot em all Member

When they open will someone post some prices/selection. thanks jim w.

2. hairy

hairy TS Member

Gamaliel is in charge of shell sales at the Grand. They have prices posted at the above website.

3. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

Should be slightly lower than Wal-Mart. Wal-mart's top lines are $75.90 flat, Gun Clubs etc. are $59.00. Sign says Sale. I bought top guns at Mich for 51.
    I was in the Sparta store Sat.

4. ec90t

ec90t Guest

I wonder if Gamaliel is going to offer there stated price. To my understanding a case is two flats. There prices are listed as case prices.

ec90t

5. Ifitfliesitdies

Ifitfliesitdies Member

ec90t,

The terms "flat" and "case" are used synonymously today. Either means 10 boxes of 25 rounds for a total of 250. So you can forget about getting a 500 round case for those prices. There are only a few companies who still pack a 500 round case and when they do, they're 3 times what Gamaliel is charging for a 10 box case.

The days of 500 round case are gone like the days of sub $1.00/gallon gasoline.

Get the best deals you can find and have fun! Enjoy the Grand & Good Shooting!

6. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

wjf100st

Yes, as stated in the 2008 shoot program.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

shell house prices