1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shell Deflector Super X1 Spot Weld

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by otnot, Jun 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. otnot

otnot Active Member

I remember a thread years ago about putting a spot weld on the barrel extension of a super x1. Pictures would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Jim

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

or Roger Eubanks, depends on what part of the U.S. you live in

3. PULL PULL

PULL PULL Member

Stu wright did mine. Only problem is . It works best on gun clubs. . Mine works fine on gun clubs. But not user friendly on federals. I am happy with the results from Stu.

4. FredB

FredB Member

Tron spec's this out on his site;

Note: Permanent hull deflectors work very well and are ideal when shooting Trap doubles, singles and for those who just don't want their hulls to eject too far. They are brand sensitive however and perform best when tuned to a specific brand or type of shell. For instance, Winchester and Remington hulls deflect very similar, but this is not the case with Federal or some other brands. I would need to know the type of shell that you plan on using for tuning purposes.

5. otnot

otnot Active Member

Thanks for all the replies. I just need a starting point of where to put the spot. I was planning on using JB weld to find the spot and size of weld.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.