1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SHELL CUTTERS, "BUTT" SPACERS, CLOCKS !!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by k-gunguy, Sep 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k-gunguy

k-gunguy Member

0   0   0

SHELL CUTTERS,

Gary
    I used your shell cutter,worked great. Now I used it so much,that I wore out the blade.
    Any way for you to send me a new blade.
    Thanks
    Glenn

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

SHELL CUTTERS,

just put a single edge razor in it

3. cubancigar2000

0   0   0

SHELL CUTTERS,

Gary, send me photos of the clocks when you can

4. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

SHELL CUTTERS,

Butt spacers?????? Are those things for people that have a big butt crack? If so, I know someone that has a need for some,

5. KS-OKIE

KS-OKIE TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

SHELL CUTTERS,

Had Gary make me one of the large cherrywood federal clocks.After seeing the one in the Federal booth at the Grand I knew I just had to have one for the living room wall.Blends right in with Ethan Allen furnature.Worth every penny.Clock was running as I unpacked it.You could hear it tic.Was really suprised the post office didn`t call the bomb squad..John Wiegand (KS-OKIE).

6. cubancigar2000

0   0   0

SHELL CUTTERS,

I have plugged Garys cutter many times because it is a good tool. I just wanted to share that I recently loaded 500 Federal papers and I used it on two of them and it works even slicker on paper than plastic. I was not sure what to expect but it really works nicely on papers as well as plastic

7. chipped1

chipped1 TS Member

0   0   0

SHELL CUTTERS,

I read the Thread Title and I thought Gary had gone San Francisco on us. Butt spacer -- I'm sure Barney Frank would order a dozen or so. LOL

I own a shell cutter and it works great. A wall clock is probably in my future for my reloading room. I'll pass on the butt spacer.

Chip

8. cubancigar2000

0   0   0

SHELL CUTTERS,

I think 1oostraight has Gary speechless

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.