1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shell Cutter

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Bullfrog1, Feb 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bullfrog1

Bullfrog1 TS Member

0   0   0

Want to buy a shell cutter. Send price and address. I will send postal money order. If you have a wad knocker I will buy that. Thanks Bill

2. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

0   0   0

not knockin' Fearnot, but check out Bulley/Unloader on ths site...

Jay

3. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

I make nice looking wad knockers for $12 plus actual shipping
    [​IMG]

These are long since gone but I made this 1 today minus the plate for initials to get ingraved
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Let me know if your interested. cant sell my shell cutter the wife bought it for me for Christmas a few years ago.

My knockers are 4.5 in long and 5/8 in brass not 3in long and 1/2in like these lil jobs the other guys are selling.

Thanks

Jerry

4. dhip

dhip Active Member

0   0   0

Not knockin either,but I've bought 2,Unloader definetly better.Makes custom Black Walnut cutters also I believe.

Doug H.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.